Monday, July 28, 2008

Now what?

Ok, this blog's topic is about making money on the internet. I still don't have that kind of money to brag about. I must admit, I'm a slow learner and also a stubborn one. You see I've been blogging for almost a year now and all I have earned from Google AdSense is just $34.44. I have been browsing more than a hundred sites about making money online and all that stuff. I've read about affiliate marketing, search engine optimization and etc. and have a hard time understanding them.

Maybe, I'm also lazy to implement and try it out.

What do you think?

Hey, I've discovered Pay to Click sites and there are so many of them out there. I wonder if they really can live out to their pay out promises. Here are some that I recently joined. Please sign-up for one or all of them and make me your referrer. Thanks!





CrewBux.com


CrewBux.com


2 comments:

Internetpayee said...

Nice PTC, if you are interested in PTC welcome to my blog that more PTC program for your reference

http://internetpayee.blogspot.com/2008/07/list-of-good-ptc.html

omeng said...

Thanks for the comment. Your information about PTCs are great.